Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Music update: Piwi&Late remake: Angie Stone - I wasn't kidding [J Records]


Last week Juano and I worked hard to finish another of our many building music projects.. I swear we have hundreds of these projects started now but it is always a difficult moment to sit down and decide to finish one.

I think Juano would agree with me when we say this is still not 'finished' or 'perfect' but I feel pat of music making is learning to share what you make with those around you. Nothing can ever be 'perfect' so to say but you can always learn what is good or what can be done better from what you share with others.

So before we head to Spain in a few weeks we will have one more track to put out there. This time we are participating in a remix contest and are currently attempting our skills on putting something different but still with the piwi+late flavaaaa..

Competition details can be found below if you are interested in entering also:

http://www.bpmremixed.com/

Check this out:

https://soundcloud.com/p1w1/out-of-here-baby-piwi-late

No comments:

Post a Comment