Thursday, December 20, 2012

Awesome friends, hair cuts & 3-headed wolves!

Today I wanted to blog about my friend Will - I think he is awesome!

Will & I in Barcelona 2009
Last week I visited the offices of Gladeye to see my good friend Will so he could cut my hair. These are some super funky offices located in Parnell with games to entertain their employees like table tennis, Street Fighter II and heaps of other cool gadgets about the place. Needless to say I am super jealous of Wills working conditions - apparently they also have a masseuse visit the offices once a week so the employees can have a massage! This is my kind of place!

Anyway being the budget girl I am I very much disliked the idea of paying heaps of money for a hair cut and so heard some rumors Will was talented in this area and negotiated with him I would bake him anything he wanted if he could do the cut! I was a bit nervous when he first pulled out some orange handled office scissors to do the job but I have to say I am so happy with the haircut and it was so painless and easy!

Below are the only photos I have since the cut with my hair out - You can kind of see how it sits!




Go multi-talented friends! Thanks Will you are the bomb!

Will & I (with a super excited Tam in the background) at Sophies 21st 2008
Will also showed me the MOST amazing sculpture I have EVER seen.... A 3 HEADED WOLF!

Talk about WOLFE MAGIQUE! Check out the image below!


Blogged by: Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment