Friday, December 21, 2012

End of year dinner

Last night was our end-of-year dinner for work... My partner and I both work for my parents and we are a part of a very small immigration firm for Australia & NZ. Because we are such a small company and naturally at this time of year everyone is ridiculously busy, I took upon myself to organise a dinner for us all at my parents home.


I was preparing the food for 3 days - Even though there was only 14 of us to feed we had many challenges involved like different peoples different diets and preferences.

Many of the dishes I created I have already shown before on this blog or were influenced greatly by Petite Kitchen.

The menu consisted of:

Starters - Flaxseed&sesame crackers, baked camembert with rhubarb sauce, baked ricotta and Feta&Lemon stuffed deep-fried olives.

Mains - Dukkah steak salad, smoked kawai&avocado salad, beetroot&lentil salad, grilled chicken drumsticks and soy&ginger lamb kebabs with a spicy peanut sauce.

Desert - Cocoa butter slice, balsamic strawberries with mint&chocolate and vanilla icrecream

Needless to say today I am absolutely exhausted and slowly preparing myself before we head up north tomorrow morning to my grandparents costal farm.

Here are some photos of the food below:







Blogged by: Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment