Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Boy child poses as Santa

It is almost Christmas time and although I do not really celebrate Christmas apart from with my close friends it is impossible to avoid this event. So I figure we should just embrace it and enjoy this holiday and feasting time :)

My sister has an amazing well planned list of people that she sends Christmas cards to and thought we could use her small boy child as a model to make cards. I jumped in on the idea as I am obsessed with my nephew and the idea of seeing him dressed up as Santa almost melted my heart.

So I went to Pak'n'Slave and bought a fluffy Santa hat, and with the help of a white sheet for the background and a few pegs to hold the hat to his head I think we achieved something very great!

If you are not into babies then do not scroll down any further... If you love kids as much as I do then be prepared for extreme cuteness. I am biased as he is my nephew but I think anyone can enjoy his massive blue eyes ahhhhh....









Blogged by: Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment