Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Dinner with Friends


As you may have seen from some previous posts, Sunday was our Christmas meal together - And we got our feed ON Wolfe style! After spending the last 3 Christmas's in Spain where it is winter time it was so refreshing to be back in NZ and be able to have a meal like this with some of my closest friends on such a beautiful sunny afternoon.

Below are a few pictures of the afternoon/evening - We were lucky enough to be at Kim & Tuckers new house which looks out onto beautiful native bush. We felt so lucky!

Starters I made - all recipes can be found on my friends blog - Details below!
The aftermath..


Chilling on the deck enjoying the afternoon heat.
Roast Lamb with Kim's incredible chili & mint sauce (blog post please! I want this recipe..)

Delicious roast veges with gravy made by Tucker!

My sweetheart!
Jaimee's AMAZING pavlova 

A game of Pictionary to end the evening :)

I personally made the starters which were inspired entirely from my friend Eleanor's blog:

http://www.petite-kitchen.com/

Be sure to check it out - SO many YUMMY creations! And healthy too!

And for your knowledge we took off our yellow crowns after some strange looks from the neighbors.. Tradition people come on!

This is not related but I just wanted to wish you ALL a Merry Xmas and show you how adorable my baby nephew is :)

1 comment:

  1. Oliver is so cute!! Chilli and Fresh Mint sauce recipe up soon :D

    ReplyDelete